The idea behind a personalized tie is to give a gift that will inspire, remind, cheer up, motivate, and let someone know you care. Each of us has things that give a little lift and bring a smile to our face.
7 things that make a good picture for our ties
- Bright colors work well.
- Good Lighting is important. Dark pictures, shadows and faces in the shade don't turn out well
- Don't use filters. They look good on the screen, but they diminish the quality of the printed image.
- Leave us some background to work with. Try not to crowd faces, heads, print or anything important right up to the edge.
- If you must use print keep it to a minimum.
- If possible fill all the white space.
- Meaning trumps all. If a picture has special significance that can be more important than all the suggestions above.
Check out our Instagram to see fun ties people have made
When would I give a personalized tie?
- Father's Day
- Birth of a child
- New Job
- Corporate Gift
- For Fun
- To commemorate special occasions
What can I put on a tie?
- Family picture
- Favorite quote
- Business logo
- Picture of children
- Hobby related images
- Family Coat of Arms
- Memorial images
- Anything that may interest or inspire
There are endless possibilities for personalizing these ties. What a unique way to let someone know you care!